THE KYCK ON CUP
Our KYCK ON activity for 2019 is a soccer tournament that will rival the FIFA World Cup!
Not only will there be the inaugural KYCK ON Cup to win each weekend, it will be a great afternoon for all groups to come along, hang out, play sport and have fun!
There will be some fun, light entertainment, along with commentators and hopefully massive cheer squads for each group!
Here’s what you need to know:
Saturday (each KYCK weekend)
2pm – 5pm
Katoomba Falls Reserve Sportsground
Cliff Drive, Katoomba
(A short 5-10 minute walk from KCC, next to Katoomba Falls Camping Ground)
Entry is free!!
There will be a few food and drink items for purchase in the afternoon.
Everyone with a ticket to KYCK is invited to attend! All youth need to be supervised at all times by their leaders.
We think this is a great way for you to have some fun as a youth group, meet other groups and enjoy your time away together!
1. Get your Youth Group keen!
2. Organise your team of 7 - minimum of 2 girls and 2 boys (it’s a mixed comp!) There is a limit of 3 youth leaders per team.
3. If your group is smaller than 7 and / or need others to get a team, we suggest you call another youth group and buddy up with them to form a team!
4. Think of a team name & sign up on this page!
5. Start training, get your cheer squad together, organise those team uniforms! (shirts, socks, headbands, wristbands - get pumped!)
6. We’ll send you the draw the week prior to the KYCK you’ll be attending and any other info you’ll need.
If you have any questions, contact the KYCK team email@example.com